Today, let’s take a quick tour through crossword clues related to my favorite toon character:
- MEL Blanc who voiced Bugs Bunny
- TOONS Bugs Bunny and others
- FEET Bugs Bunny’s are big
- ISADORE ___ Freleng, creator of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
- HEIGHTS “An oh, what ___ we’ll hit!” (lyric from Bugs Bunny’s theme song)
- CARROT Bugs Bunny snack
- TEX Bugs Bunny cartoonist ___ Avery
- WISEACRE Bugs Bunny, for one
- DOC Recipient of a Bugs Bunny question
- HARE “___ We Go” (1951 Bugs Bunny cartoon)
We turn the Cube and it twists us.
Barry: Unidentified flying object. 3 letters.
Barry: Yes. 3 letters.
Robin: Yeah, UFO.
Barry: Yes. Unidentified flying object. 3 letters. I know it’s not flying saucer…
Robin: No, it’s UFO. That’s the answer. Unidentified flying object, 3 letters. The answer’s UFO.
Barry: But that’s the same thing!
Robin: That’s, more or less, how crosswords work…
Great puzzle design – published right after Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005.. NY Times – Friday, September 23, 2005
The real question comes: Do they have cryptograms as well? With all those letters?
There are about 225 indigenous languages in Europe – roughly 3 percent of the world’s total.
Pretty many, isn’t it?
I wonder how many there are on the British Isles.