Here is the list of the best crossword clues of 2005:
- December 2005 Clue: She’s on TV for a spell? VANNA
- November 2005 Clue: Current event? EDDY
- October 2005 Clue: Firing tool? AXE
- September 2005 Clue: Statements in a pack? LIES
- August 2005 Clue: Interpret kissers? LIP READ
- July 2005 Clue: Picked locks? TOUPEE
- June 2005 Clue: Record holder? EXCON
- May 2005 Clue: Cold beverage? HOT TEA
- April 2005 Clue: Early summer? ABACUS
- March 2005 Clue: Farm follower? EIEIO
- February 2005 Clue: Things caught by Sussex sleepers? ZEDS
- January 2005 Clue: Garden party? EVE
The list was compiled using “Clue of the month” award by crosswordese.com.
For more, go to Finnish Crackers
The worlds largest crossword puzzle stands at just over 100ft on the side of an apartment block in Lviv, Ukraine. The clues to the puzzles are located around the city’s largest landmarks, encouraging visitors to visit these sites in order to solve the puzzle. The answers are only visible at night time, when the puzzle is illuminated.
The proper words in the proper places are the true definition of style.
Here’s the list of the most common adjectives. Good one.
- 1 good
- 2 new
- 3 first
- 4 last
- 5 long
- 6 great
- 7 little
- 8 own
- 9 other
- 10 old
Today, let’s take a quick tour through crossword clues related to my favorite toon character:
- MEL Blanc who voiced Bugs Bunny
- TOONS Bugs Bunny and others
- FEET Bugs Bunny’s are big
- ISADORE ___ Freleng, creator of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck
- HEIGHTS “An oh, what ___ we’ll hit!” (lyric from Bugs Bunny’s theme song)
- CARROT Bugs Bunny snack
- TEX Bugs Bunny cartoonist ___ Avery
- WISEACRE Bugs Bunny, for one
- DOC Recipient of a Bugs Bunny question
- HARE “___ We Go” (1951 Bugs Bunny cartoon)
We turn the Cube and it twists us.